Thursday, February 18, 2010

A dinner theater

So, Jackson and I went to the dinner theater at Foothill Little Theater for the 6th annual Hee Hawww Show. My dad was in it again this year and I'm excited I was able to take Jackson to it to see it live this time around. He LOVED it! He wasn't so big on the meal, but LOVED the show. My little valentine! I'm so glad he's getting to the age where we can take him places and he acts good. I know he won't be little forever. When I picked him up from school the other day, the follwing poem was in his backpack and it made me realize that I need to treasure EVERY SINGLE day/moment with my boys. They're only little once. Anyway, here is the poem:

Goodnight Kiss

By Chapmans

I count it as a privlege,
I count it cause for praise
to kiss my children goodnight
at the close of every day.

For I know too soon they're up and gone,
and walking out the door.
And I'll never have a child
to kiss goodnight anymore.

It's very strange how times have changed
from the present to the past.
When did they grow so quickly
the time has flown so fast.

For it seems that only yesterday,
I helped him with his shirt.
I patted my baby on the back
and kissed away the hurt.

Mommy bounce me on your knee,
Daddy hold me high.
Let's go outside for a ride
or make a kite to fly.


How true it is!


Excuse the pictures, it's almost impossible to get a GOOD picture of Jackson these days, as he's always wanting to pose. UGH


 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: