Monday, February 08, 2010

Another snow day

So, we had another good snow the other day. I think we got just about 4-5 inches here at the house. It was nice because we went to bed with just sleet, and woke up to a beautiful, BEAUTIFUL snow!

The boys liked it. Well, Jackson especially. I don't think Ethan really cared one way or the other. We made more snow ice cream (except this time put some Eagle Brand milk in it too.) That made all the difference. YUM, YUM!

Then, Grandma and Poppy came over and brought the sled and disk. The sled didn't work so well. But the disk....oh my! How fun it was! We have a great sleeding hill right out front and after a few passes, we had the snow compacted enough where it was great. If you went just right, you could sled almost all the way down to the pond!











I think this last picture, I was catching Ethan mid-sneeze!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: