Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hi Again!

So, the last time I blogged was back in January. SO MUCH has changed since then, so time to play catch up.

January--Richard got a new job and he's liking it well. I started working at home and going into the office now and then when I need to do something that can't be done at home.

February--Jackson broke his humerus bone and thought we would have to go to children's for rods/pins/surgery. Ended up just in a cast/sling for awhile and all is good now, but boy that was a trying time.

March-we move from Greenwood to Ozark because we sold our house
fast forward a few days....our house deal fell though but we moved anway. The gas bills were eating us up with the commutes.
My dad had a kidney biopsy stemming from his hospital stay last spring
Jackson got a big boy bed and he's doing well with it.
My best friend had a baby and found out it has heart problems (50% chance of surgery)


April-We take a much needed vacation

May--Jackson turns two on Mother's Day
We change realtors . I was SUPER busy with wildfires

June-our house STILL hasn't sold and we're praying very hard it sells soon. I know God has a plan, but I wish I was in on it, you know?

I miss my friends in Greenwood. Man, if you only knew. We haven't found a church home here yet and that's driving my crazy. That and NO ONE scrapbooks in this town! What's the matter with them? Don't they know how fun it is?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great update Lexie! I'm glad to read about you....and I'm glad to not have to see poor Jackson's bruise anymore! LOL. What is wrong with people there? Scrapping is fun! maybe you should teach some classes and show them what it is all about. Sorry about the house deal! I'll be praying you sell it!