Saturday, October 02, 2010

Brush, Brush...

Ethan now has somewhere in the neighborhood of 8 teeth, so we brush them every morning and every night. He's just come to expect that after he finishes up his bath, and we're getting on his PJ's, he gets his toothbrush. Well,he doesn't really brush his teeth. He just more or less sucks on the toothbrush, but then I get a turn at it.

I've noticed recently that he seems to be tied at the top of his mouth as well. Some of you know that E had surgery when he was about 8 months old to clip his tongue so he wouldn't be tongue tied. Well, it appears that we'll have to do the same for the top of his mouth as well. I've only noticed this since his teeth have started coming through. I guess I'll talk with his Dr about it coming up next month and see what to do from there. At least it's fixable but it sure makes brushing the font teeth hard!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: