Thursday, December 28, 2006

a sick little boy

I've never seen my little boy so sick as I did a few days ago. It all started Friday, the 23rd. He came home from day care with a bad stomach virus. It only got worse from there. Then, a few days ago he became completely out of it...wouldn't even respond. His breathing became very labored and he had a fever that couldn't be controlled with OTC medicice. We took him to the ER and he was admitted to St. Edwards. We're back home now, but man what a scary, scary time. He was diagnoised with RSV, pneumonia (sp) and a double ear infection. I don't wish that on anyone...ever!

5 comments:

SSgtBullsGirl said...

Ohhh little Jackson, Ms le Anne knows how you feel I was sick for 4 days last week... I had that P word too! Still have some signs of it. Jackson I hope you feel better, I will say prayers for you, and for mommy and daddy too for rest. Kisses for little Jackson.
XXXX Le Anne

Monica said...

Oh, poor little man!!! Hope you are feeling better soon. Lexie, hope you recover soon also! There is nothing worse than seeing your little one so sick!!
Hugs,
Monica

Julie said...

oh no! I hope he is much better now Lexie!! I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Hugs Jackson!

shawnda said...

Hope he's feeling a lot better now, how stressful that must have been for you. Hope you had a happy new year.

StephF said...

Poor little guy. I got your message and just haven't been up to calling back everyone yet. It takes it out of you I know!! Hope Jackson is feeling all better!