Tuesday, November 15, 2005

flat tires...

Ever just have a run of bad luck? That's me in the world of vehicle tires lately. I haven't had a flat tire in years....literally years. Then, all of a sudden I have 2 in a row and on different vehicles I might add.

First one, I'm driving down the dirt road and bam...flat tire. Must have been a rock sticking up cause I didn't pick up a nail or anything.

Second one, right smack dab in the middle of Ft. Smith on Rogers Ave. on a Saturday. You all who drive in Ft. Smith know how lovely that must have been for me. Broken valve stem on this one and they are new tires. Well, I say new, but only a month or so old.

Anyway, here's to hoping that this streak of bad luck doesn't come in "3's"

3 comments:

SSgtBullsGirl said...

Lexie
Sorry to hear about the bad luck, I think it's just this week. I'm having a bad one too! Honey i hope it get's better!
Huggs
Le Anne

StephF said...

did you check to see if the tire was covered under warranty? Hope things get better!

Julie said...

Yuck! Especially the Rogers Avenue, busy traffic part. What a pain in the butt! I hope you have great tire luck in the future girl! =)