Sunday, May 02, 2010

Ice Skating

Back during spring break, I took Jackson to the Jones Center there in Springdale, for some ice skating action. Now, remember, this is the first time jackson has ever been ice skating and the first time in several years I had been. BUT...we DID make it 2 full times around the rink. We may or may not have been hanging on to the side the entire time. I can't rightly say.

We got NO pictures of Jackson actually out on the ice (although he really did go, I promise!) Something about me hanging on to him the entire time and I really didn't want to hit the ice myself and break my camera. So, these pictures will have to do.

After it was all over, I asked Jackson if he liked it and he said he did, but he didn't want to go back until he was much older...like 14 he said!




1 comment:

Christel said...

You are so brave to do ice. We had our first roller skating party to attend in March. Our experience was very similar! Love the jacket!