Monday, November 16, 2009

Ethan's first Razorback game


Ok, I have to admit, I'm not a HUGE fan of Razorback football. Basketball....yes, and even baseball. But football isn't my thing. It's not that I hate it, I just don't enjoy it so much. That said, we had a chance to take Ethan to his very first football game the other day when Razorbacks played South Carolina.


The weather was perfect and we couldn't have asked for a better day. We got to the stadium a bit late. Something about getting a 4-year old and a 6 month old there too. Anyway, as we were on our way, the jets did a fly by and Ethan started crying. It scared him a little...bless his heart. So, out of the crowd we came and I calmed him down and he was good again.


During the game, he just sit there and watched everything in awe. Sensory overload for sure! Then, about 1/2 time, we took the boys down to papa's and Granny Vel's and Ethan fell asleep there. Then, 3rd quarter we went back and picked them back up.


It was a good day and we can now say Ethan has been to his 1st football game AND that it was a success!



Here is is with me. This is only the 2nd picture I have of us two together, so it's extra special.





Ethan and daddy





Watching the game



Cheering on the Razorbacks





vs. South Carolina






Posted by Picasa

No comments: